I’m horrible at these pages, but I’m at least halfway decent at making lists. Here’s one:
1. I am currently a grad student in instructional technology.
2. My research interests include game-based learning, social media and literacy, and 21st century professional development.
3. When my husband said, “I don’t care how long it takes you to finish school,” what I heard was, “Sure, go ahead and get your doctorate while you’re at it.” Please don’t tell him.
4. I married my high school sweetheart ten years to the day after our first kiss.
5. We have a son named Matthew.
6. I have played World of Warcraft since August 2005.
7. Ten is my Doctor.
8. Cumberbatch is my detective.
9. Caffeine is my drug of choice.
10. When I can’t sleep (you know, because of the caffeine) I read YA fiction on my iPhone.
11. One day, I will walk the Camino.